9.09.2011

Roses Really Smell Like...



Stop & Smell The Roses

I've officially moved back to Santa Barbara and have been filling my remaining summer days and nights with loads of crafty side projects. The most recent of my many artistic endeavors was the embellishment of an old STOP sign. I absolutely live for transforming rubbish into treasure! Must be why I've become a notorious knick knack pack rat. Hm, that sort of has a nice ring to it :) Nonetheless, I've been trying to make use of the pletora of random this-and-that's I've got laying around... everywhere. Once the Girl Wonderland of my new apartment is decked out to perfection, expect photos galore. I apologize ahead of time for the perfectionist-lag. It is both my burden and expertise.

Stop & Smell The Roses

Stop & Smell The Roses

Stop & Smell The Roses

Stop & Smell The Roses

Stop & Smell The Roses

Stop & Smell The Roses

Stop & Smell The Roses

Stop & Smell The Roses

Stop & Smell The Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment