2.07.2012

How To Turn 21 / Baconfest

So recently--January 28, 2012 to be exact--I turned 21! Yup, the big two-one. Now I bet you're thinking I ran out and purchased my first six pack or something like that in light of the celebratory occasion. But, quite the contrary. I personally prefer hitting up the nearest deli and ordering 2 pounds of... wait for it... bacon! Sweet and savory maple bacon. Absurd? Maybe. Delicious? Absolutely. It's not that I am particularly opposed to frying up the entire batch in one sitting and eating it in its purest form, but I thought I'd whip up something special.

Three-Cheese Bacon Tomato Mushroom Onion & Jalapeño Pizza 
(half marinara / half pesto)

 Quite a mouthful. To say. And to eat.

Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers w/ Whipped Cream Cheese Filling

And the piece de resistance... Maple Bacon Bars. Bon appetite! 
Now that's how you kick off a birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment