9.09.2010

Bedroom Sneak Peak

So I realized I haven't posted up anything in forever, but I assure you the wait was not in vain. I've actually been working on quite a few things, which are neither finished nor camera-ready. I've also been meaning to take some snap shots of projects I've already finished, but somehow the day always escapes me and the sun sets before I can sneak in a shoot. I'll get around to it asap.

I have honestly just been swamped by the moving process into my new home in Isla Vista. I must say, it's coming along better than I could have ever hoped :) That said, it's still not close to being finished and furniture is being shifted on the daily. Once it's done, I'll be sure to share. But for now, here's a sneak peak of my make-shift bedroom *slash* living-room. It's turning out pretty magical if I do say so myself. There's much more to come, stay tuned!

Bedroom Sneak Peak

Bedroom Sneak Peak

Bedroom Sneak Peak

No comments:

Post a Comment