11.13.2010

See Sasha Play

I've been such a busy bee! My apologies for yet another blog lag. Let me reassure you, I've been working on a lot of new things for my blog! :D Notice, the first of many bigger and better things... my new layout! This will make for larger photos and easier viewing. In other news, I'm turning over a new leaf. Hopefully after this intensive quarter, I'll be making more time for avid blogging. Next quarter, I'll only have a few early classes Monday-Thursday...& free Fridays! Which can only mean one thing... photo shoots and craft seshes on the daily! I cannot wait :)

So among the many folders of unblogged photos waiting to be edited&posted sitting on my desktop, I wandered across a new member of the family that I realized I haven't introduced you all to... Sasha Grey the corn snake, aka Sasha the cornstar~ ;) We picked her up about a month or two ago and she is absolutely the sexiest little serpent. She has a little leopard print crown, surrounded by a precious heart shaped patch, atop her head. Quite the diva.

Sasha Grey

Sasha Grey

Sasha Grey

Sasha Grey

Sasha Grey

Sasha Grey

Sasha Grey

Sasha Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment